Thursday, October 8, 2009

Well, today is certainly another great day that the Lord has given to us. After a little burp in the website ( i am beginning to think this website thing is my thorn in the flesh), I was able to outline out this Sunday AM's Message. For those interested, I will be preaching out of 2 Peter Chapter 1:3-11, and look at the thought of "Taking Advantage of God". If all goes well, I should be able to finish up with this tomorrow, and then begin to get my ministry stuff together for my visit to our supported missionaries in South America. Sergio Duarte, one of the missionaries in Uruguay called me yesterday on Skype, and laid out our agenda while in Uruguay. We will be having some meetings as well as doing a little neighborhood canvasing. So, I have brushed up on my rope illusions for attention getting purposes. He also asked me to provide some special music, so i have been practicing, and need to remember to bring a coupdl of guitar picks with me! Well, that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment